How it works
For each gauge proposal on Beethoven-X's Snapshot space the following process will occur:
Delegators who wish for VoteHoven to vote for them are only required to delegate their votes once and will have their share registered on all future incentives. You can also choose to vote manually yourself, even if you are delegated.
- 1.When a new Beethoven-X Snapshot gauge proposal begins, it will be listed on VoteHoven.com to receive incentives.
- 2.Buyers select their token to pay with, the amount to pay & which pool they would like the users to vote for.
- 3.A buyer can enter their incentive and increase it until the Beethoven-X Snapshot proposal is over.
- 4.Voters choose which pool to vote for and vote on Snapshot (and in the future, VoteHoven votes on behalf of any delegators)
- 5.When the proposal has closed, incentive deposits close, and Votehoven confirms the number of fbeets (including undelegated fbeets) votes cast on each pool's behalf.
- 6.The incentive is distributed among the voters via a claim on the app.